I started doing 80s dance moves when Yaniv Cohen of Shiraz Events shared with me the menu they created for our Luxe Fête Alice in Wonderland Photo Shoot. I mean, how could you sit still, it’s the perfect menu for a whimsical high tea garden party:
- Shrimp Fantasy
- Twisted Puffs
- Ruby Red Truffle Deviled Eggs
- Green Sesame Chicken Tea Sandwich Tower
- Pear and Gorgonzola Sailing Boats
- Tortellini Skewers Tea Cups
- Turmeric Roquefort Grape Medley
- Patty Pan Squash with Carrot Mousse
- Chili and Curry Dusted Chocolate Truffle Pops
- Tropical Macaroons Dipped in Dark Chocolate on a Stick
- Smoking Caterpillar Martinis
Needless to say, I was very happy with the finished produced. The food not only looked beautiful, but it was divine. I almost got in trouble with my crew for eating so much of it before the photo shoot. I particularly loved the macaroons (guess I am partial in that it is my favorite dessert i.e. in my dream wonderland macaroons exist like water). Hands down their macaroons are the best I have tasted in South Florida – just a wonderful texture and flavor created by their awesome French Pastry chef. Yum. These guys were really fantastic to work with, so I have asked them to come back and talk to us about the catering world and weddings. They are experts. Good stuff, so check back soon.
Photos by Ambrosio Photography.